Refer a friend, get $50! Click here.

Most homes in the towns listed will be serviceable. If you live in an apartment, we will need an agreement from the property owner called a Right of Entry (ROE) to bring facilities to each apartment.  Encourage your landlord to reach out to us so we can process an agreement and build fiber to your community.