Omni Fiber Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at by a person (a “Referred Customer”) who arrives at our website by clicking your unique Referral program link, which is generated by visiting omnifiber.com/refer. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases or upgrades made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals. A referral reward for the Referrer and the Referred Customer are eligible for a reward 60 days after the successful installation of Omni Fiber service for the Referred Customer, and the account must be active and in good standing. Please allow up to 14 days from the date eligibility is confirmed for the reward email. Referred customers must place an order online directly from the referral link, referrals cannot be accommodated over the phone or in person.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). Referred customers must be current non-customers of Omni Fiber and in an existing service area at an eligible address. Omni Fiber service is not available in all areas, and service eligibility varies by address and is not guaranteed.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than $30 per month in total value.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $50. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards that exceed $600 in a calendar year. Rewards are sent via email by a 3rd Party gift card provider after eligibility is verified. Gift cards are electronic, and you are also subject to any applicable Terms & Conditions of the 3rd Party gift card provider and to the terms and limitations of the specific merchant and e-gift card selected.
- Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Omni Fiber’s Referral Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation unless determined eligible at Omni Fiber’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Omni Fiber’s Referral Program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Omni Fiber reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Omni Fiber Referral program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Omni Fiber reserves the right to cancel the Referral Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.